Legal Definition and Related Resources of Enactment
Synonyms and Definition Contents
- Legal Definition and Related Resources of Enactment
Meaning of Enactment
Synonyms of Enactment
- statutory lawforeign phrases: Leges suum ligent latorem
- Laws should bind their own proposer
- Jus constituíoportet in his quae ut plurimum accidunt non quae ex inopi nato
- Laws ought to be made with a view to those cases which occur most frequently
- and not to those which are of rare or accidental occurrence
- Leges figendi et refigendi consuetudo estpericulosissima
- The practice of making and remaking the laws is a most dangerous one
- Quod populus postremum jussit
- id jus ratum esto
- What the people have last enacted
- let that be the settled law
Related Entries of Enactment in the Encyclopedia of Law Project
Browse or run a search for Enactment in the American Encyclopedia of Law, the Asian Encyclopedia of Law, the European Encyclopedia of Law, the UK Encyclopedia of Law or the Latin American and Spanish Encyclopedia of Law.
Enactment in Historical Law
You might be interested in the historical meaning of this term. Browse or search for Enactment in Historical Law in the Encyclopedia of Law.
For more information about Historical Law definitions, see Historical Definitions in the Encyclopedia of Law. For more information about Historical Law Books and Legal Documents, see Legal Encyclopedia of Historical Books and Documents and Legal Encyclopedia of Books and Documents of the 20th Century.
Legal Abbreviations and Acronyms
Search for legal acronyms and/or abbreviations containing Enactment in the Legal Abbreviations and Acronyms Dictionary. The Legal Abbreviations and Acronyms Dictionary entries include explanations of the context of abbreviations or acronyms as well as the direct meaning.
Related Legal Terms
You might be also interested in these legal terms:
Mentioned in these terms
Articles found in InternetA | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Cite this entryLegal Citations Generator
|(2013, 05). Enactment legaldictionary.lawin.org Retrieved 03, 2015, from http://legaldictionary.lawin.org/enactment|
|"Enactment" legaldictionary.lawin.org. 05 2013. 03 2015 <http://legaldictionary.lawin.org/enactment>|
|"Enactment" legaldictionary.lawin.org. legaldictionary.lawin.org, 05 2013. Web. 03 2015. <http://legaldictionary.lawin.org/enactment>|
|"Enactment" legaldictionary.lawin.org. 05, 2013. Accesed 03 2015. http://legaldictionary.lawin.org/enactment|
|Asian Law, 'Enactment' (legaldictionary.lawin.org 2013) <http://legaldictionary.lawin.org/enactment> accesed 2015 March 5|
- Article Name: Enactment
- Author: Asian Law
The process of bringing a statute into law.
This entry was last modified: May 12, 2013