Synonyms and Definition Contents
Court in Law Enforcement
Main Entry: Law Enforcement in the Legal Dictionary. This section provides, in the context of Law Enforcement, a partial definition of court.
- Law Enforcement Officer
- Law Enforcement Agency
- court in A Dictionary of Law Enforcement (Oxford University Press)
- court in the Encyclopedia of Law Enforcement
- A Treatise on the Police of the Metropolis
English Legal System: Court
In the context of the English law, A Dictionary of Law provides the following legal concept of Court :
1. A body established by law for the administration of justice by *judges or *magistrates.
2. A hall or building in which a court is held.
Law is our Passion
This entry about Court has been published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 (CC BY 3.0) licence, which permits unrestricted use and reproduction, provided the author or authors of the Court entry and the Encyclopedia of Law are in each case credited as the source of the Court entry. Please note this CC BY licence applies to some textual content of Court, and that some images and other textual or non-textual elements may be covered by special copyright arrangements. For guidance on citing Court (giving attribution as required by the CC BY licence), please see below our recommendation of "Cite this Entry".
Cite this entryLegal Citations Generator
|(2015, 03). Court legaldictionary.lawin.org Retrieved 09, 2015, from http://legaldictionary.lawin.org/|
|"Court" legaldictionary.lawin.org. 03 2015. 09 2015 <http://legaldictionary.lawin.org/>|
|"Court" legaldictionary.lawin.org. legaldictionary.lawin.org, 03 2015. Web. 09 2015. <http://legaldictionary.lawin.org/>|
|"Court" legaldictionary.lawin.org. 03, 2015. Accesed 09 2015. http://legaldictionary.lawin.org/|
|H. Wallace, 'Court' (legaldictionary.lawin.org 2015) <http://legaldictionary.lawin.org/> accesed 2015 September 1|
- Article Name: Court
- Author: H. Wallace
- Description: Court in Law EnforcementMain Entry: Law Enforcement in the Legal Dictionary. This section provides, in the context of Law [...]
This entry was last modified: March 31, 2015